Instructions for Wait Listed Artists
TO REMAIN ON THE WAIT LIST
- Go to www.zapplication.org and log in to your ZAPP account ASAP but no later than December 1, 2016, Midnight (EST).
- If you wish to be removed from the Wait List, you may “Decline” our invitation. Otherwise, your name will remain on our Wait List in your selected category.
- In the My Profile section, verify your contact and website information on ZAPP for accuracy and correct any items ASAP but no later than December 1, 2016. It is very important for you to maintain the accuracy of this information between now and our show dates in March as it will be used to call and email. This contact information should enable you to respond to us within 48 hours of receipt of an invitation to fill a cancellation.
- Your ZAPP information will also be used to update our show database and for the Booth ID Card, the website, the Festival programs and other Festival-related media and advertising in the event you are accepted from our Wait List at a future date.
- Your booth fee payment will be required only upon acceptance of an invitation to fill a cancellation in your category.
- Depending on our print deadline, artists accepted from the Wait List may not be featured in the Festival program.
- Please note if a space becomes available after March 1st, we will continue calling through the Wait List until we reach an artist in the same category who can immediately accept our invitation to participate in the Festival.
- The Wait List will be maintained in ZAPP for your convenience.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Midnight, DECEMBER 1, 2016 (EST)
- Wait List ‘decline’ due to ZAPP, if you must!
- Contact and website information verified and corrected in ZAPP
TO ACCEPT WHEN CALLED TO FILL A CANCELLATION
- Go to www.zapplication.org and log in to your ZAPP account
- From the My ZAPPlications page, please find The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival and choose the Accept or Decline link.
- If you choose to "Accept", go to the ZAPP® Shop section in your ZAPP account. Select the booth fee payment of $475.00 (which includes $28.99 Orange County, FL Sales Tax of 6.5%). Payment is required before your participation can be confirmed.
a. Please pay this fee within five (5) days of this notification, or we must assume you cannot accept the invitation, your status will be changed to “Withdrawn,” and your space will be offered to another artist.
b. While in your ZAPP account, please go to the My Profile section and verify your contact and website information for accuracy
- You will have 48 hours to reply to us if you are asked to join our show from the Wait List. However, after March 1, 2017, if a space becomes available and we are unable to reach you immediately by telephone, we will continue calling through the Wait List until we reach another artist in the same category who can accept our invitation to participate in the Festival.
- You may exhibit only in the category checked on your ZAPP application.